Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little behind...whoops!

Derek R. Haake, Attorney at Law


Okay, so...work took away the ability to look/edit blogs and by the time I get home at night I am so sick of looking at a computer that i've let myself get behind. I'm sorry.

So, I will be 16 weeks on Thursday. I'm feeling great. I certainly can't complain. My belly is getting round. When I lay down I can feel where the babies are. The top of my uterus is at my belly button. It's kinda of funny when I eat the belly really gets round. We met the new doctor last week. His name is Dr. Stewart. He is a perinatologist (high risk OB). I think i'm really going to like him. While getting our ultrasound he came in just to take a peek and say hello. Then we got moved into a room and he came in. The first thing he did was say hello. Sit down. And ask..what are your questions. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I have a list. This week was only 5 questions. He says he likes and expects questions and that he will take the time to answer them for us. He would rather us get the information from him than other people or google. He also made it very clear that I am to call him at any hour if I have concerns or questions.

Who wants to see the babies........





Baby A...still facing down. Nice side profile





Baby B..Hi, can you see my face?



Baby C..Hello, can you see my face and my body? If you look you can see my arms too.



When we had our ultrasound last week we learned the babies are certainly our children. They were not in the mood to have their pictures taken. They jumped all over the place. Arms were flailing and legs were flailing. It was so freaking amazing and funny to watch. We were just in awe. What should have been a 20 minute ultrasound took almost 40 because they just didn't want to play. Next ultrasound is next week.




Babies: Your baby may have developed the habit of sucking his or her thumb! The skin is very thin and you can see the blood vessels clearly underneath.
Your baby is about 70 grams. The scalp hair pattern is developing. And the heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day. This will increase to about 300 at term.









No comments:

Post a Comment