Thursday, August 5, 2010

No more excuses....

I have no more excuses for being behind on the blog. I'm on modified bedrest as of last Friday. I knew it would happen, but I was hoping for atleast another month at work. I wanted to get through Nephrology training. But, we all know that things don't always work out that way. I'm determined to keep these guys in until 36 weeks. I will do whatever the doctor says. I will hang by the ceiling by my ankles if I have to. I will say, since laying on the rear end my legs and feet aren't nearly as swollen as before. And most of the swelling goes away now where before it really never did.
So far on bedrest I have watched endless hours of television. Lots of TLC, Discovery Health, and Food Network.
Okay, the pictures I am posting of the babies are about a month old. We go next week and I am hoping to get more of the 3D pictures. Also, keep in mind that I took a picture of the pictures. I haven't installed the new scanner on my laptop. The picture of me was just taken. I'm 27w1d.



27w 1d
Baby A (I believe this is Emma)

Baby C (as Bert calls "Mystery")


Baby B (I believe Luke...atleast that is the name today)



No comments:

Post a Comment