Saturday, May 7, 2011

Going to the Zoo...

I was totally "that parent"
Taking a spin with miss Julianna

One of my faves...Emma and the goat


Katie and the goats




Emma and the Acme dog



Katie and Conrad Conservation




We ventured out to the Zoo! The weather was finally nice enough to leave the house. So, we packed up the girls and headed to the zoo with our friend Sara and her two munchkins. While the girls didn't really care too terribly much, I made sure they saw everything and experienced as much as I could. I showed the the animals. I had their pictures taken with the big characters walking around. I let them feed the goats. I rode the carosel with them. And I put there heads in the funny penguin statues for pictures. Overall, definately a good day. The fresh air and sunshine did all of us good.































No comments:

Post a Comment