Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I made Thanksgiving dinner. Our first as a family of 5. I cooked the usual Turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, corn, rolls, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Derek's family was all in town and came to our house for dinner. This was actually the first time I have ever cooked for his parents. No pressure or anything. The turkey was delicious. The meal in general was quite good. Or atleast that is what everyone said. The girls slept in their bouncy seats while we ate. Overall, it was a lovely evening. Until I finally let myself breathe. Unfortunately, it was while the family was still at the house. I went outside to talk to my sister and lost it. I was sobbing so hard and so loud that they could hear me inside. They left shortly after I came back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment