Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I'm rather excited about the babies first Christmas. To honor them we bought each of them an ornament we can put their picture in for the tree. Emma's is a tree, Katie's is a bear (I think), and Charlie's is an angel. I've also gotten other ornaments from people for them. I will be buying them both a special ornament with 2010 on it. But, I can do that later. We did their 2 month/Christmas photo shoot this weekend. I am in love with the pictures. This holiday season will be a busy one. Friday is the tree lighting at Children's. There are three lights on the tree that represent them. The following Tuesday is the Remembrance Ceremony at the Chapel. Charlie's name will be read. Then my mom is coming to visit. Then my inlaws will be back. That means I have to be prepared with gifts and what not really early. Christmas day will be all ours. We won't have to share them with anyone. The four of us will hang out in our jammies and snuggle as a family. I'm rather excited.


Emma

Katie

2/3 of my whole heart



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! The picture of Kaite and Emma together needs to be on the cover of a christmas card! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are precious. I found you via Jen @ Maybe if You Just Relax when I was reading through the comments left about her baby girls birth. I'm sure if anyone knows what she is going through right now it is you & others who have walked in her shoes before. It's just so heartbreaking. I hope you don't mind if I become a follower. I'd love to keep up with your story!

    ReplyDelete