Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Morning Little Beans

Baby A


Baby B--you can really make him/her out. See the head, back, and little rump! The little circle by his/her back is the yolk sack. If you look at two weeks ago the yolk sacs were twice the size of them.

Baby C


Yesterday was our second ultrasound. It was so very cool. They are starting to look like little babies. Additionally, we heard all three of their heartbeats. I thought I would cry, but I think I was so relieved all three were growing and doing well, that I just absorbed what I was hearing. We recorded Baby B's heartbeat. I've tried to get it to upload, but so far no sucess.
I'm still having minor morning sickness. It comes in waves. Friday was the worst it has been. I was sick on and off all day. Crackers and sprite were a beautiful thing. I've gained 4lbs, but I think since I lost 7lbs or so, that really that isn't too bad. Today we are 8w5d. Yesterday each of the babies were measuring 19-20mm. That's an inch!
We played the heartbeat for the animals. Kieran was fascinated by it. She kept trying to figure out where it was coming from. I worry she is going to have the hardest time. She's so spoiled and so tempermental.
As Dr. Nash said yesterday...i'm so glad we proceeded with this.

Week 8 Babies: will be about 8-11 mm CR by the end of the week (uhm..we have super babies. They were 19-20 mm). The baby's hind brain is clearly visible. This week the baby's gonads will become either testes or ovaries. And spontaneous movement begins! Elbows appear and the process of ossification (hardening of the bones) begins. Toe rays become present, almost ready for you to count!
I will be 9 weeks on thursday. Stay tuned.




2 comments:

  1. Im so happy for the 2 of you...or should I say 5 of you....better yet for all 10 of you! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all 3 are beautiful! What a Blessing!

    ReplyDelete