Thursday, April 15, 2010

11 Weeks!

A few things to talk about today. First, let's see what is going on with the beans this week.

Babies: The iris will begin to develop this week and finger nails appear! Your baby weighs about 7 grams.

I believe they are now fetus's instead of embryo's. That's exciting! Additionally, we are nearing the end of our first trimester. That just seems amazing to me. I'd like to say that time has flown by, but for me it's kinda ticked away slowly. I don't worry quite as much as the little beans are growing and all look wonderful. But, right before an ultrasound I still get a little anxious. Currently, I am sick. I'm fairly certain it is allergies. The trees...oh the damn trees.

No more morning sickness to speak of. Not quite as tired during the day, but I still pass out by 9:30 most nights.

One last bit of change, we only have one more appointment with Dr. Nash :*(
I'm sad about this. He has gotten us through so much. The heartache when all of the IUI's didn't work. The emotional roller coaster of IVF. But, he doesn't deliver the babies he just makes them. So, off to the new doctor we go. His name is Dr. Stewart. He's a perinatologist (high risk doc) who specializes in multiples. I have my first appointment with his nurse today. I hope he is as understanding of my lists of questions and craziness as Dr. Nash was.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your new doctor! I hope you LOVE his nurse! Keeping all 5 of you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete